Top 5 Reasons to Try Our Mushrooms
- Mushrooms have been used for food and medicine for centuries, with some species showing potential therapeutic benefits for human health.
- There are six nootropic mushrooms: Chaga, Cordyceps, Lion’s Mane, Maitake, Oyster, and Reishi, each with distinct therapeutic properties.
- Genuine mushroom nootropic supplements should be correctly identified to avoid inferior products, and the presence of beta-D-glucans indicates quality.
- Choose high-quality, certified organic, hot-water extracted mushroom supplements and check product labels for “fruiting body,” “beta-glucans,” and no “mycelium.”
- Products from companies like Real Mushrooms and Mind Lab Pro® meet the criteria for the best nootropic mushroom supplements.
Mushrooms have been used by humans for thousands of years as food and medicine.
More than 14,000 species of mushrooms have been identified and about 2,000 of them are edible.
Of 2,000 edible mushrooms, 270 species have potential therapeutic or preventative agents that ensure human health.
But of 270 medicinal mushrooms, only 6 are considered nootropics. And provide some type of benefit for your brain and nervous tissue.